Senior Life Insurance
As you or someone you love ages, life insurance becomes a more pronounced concern. The future is not always easy to think about but knowing that financial burdens will be left behind after a passing is not something that should be swept under the proverbial rug.
Lennox Insurance offers affordable life insurance coverage for seniors aged 50 – 80 years of age in Sioux Falls.
Insurance Solutions for seniors
Depending on the type of policy you require, a Senior Life Insurance plan offers many financial advantages for seniors. You can use Lennox Insurance senior insurance plans to:
- Defray or completely cover burial costs
- Pay off debt
- As an estate planning tool
- Offer customized solutions to seniors
Why choose Lennox Insurance?
If you are a senior in Sioux Falls looking for life insurance coverage, or if you are researching insurance options for an older family member, our insurance specialists are available to inform you of the many coverage options and benefits available with our Lennox Insurance senior life insurance plans.
- Affordable rates
- No waiting period
- Acceptance based on simple health questions
- Fixed premium rates
We provide free quotes to seniors and offer practical information on various plans that include:
- Senior Whole Life - lifetime coverage with cash value options
- Burial expense insurance to cover funeral costs
- Term Life insurance that is a cost effective alternative for healthy seniors who pass a medical exam
- Guaranteed acceptance for certain plans with no medical exam and a varied set of options
Extra Coverage options
For seniors who wish to purchase a larger amount of coverage to pass along to loved ones, Lennox Insurance offers additional whole life options tailored to meet your needs. Consult with one of our trusted Sioux Falls insurance advisers to find out if you qualify and for details on any of our insurance products designed specifically with seniors in mind. If you have any questions or concerns about life insurance for seniors, then you have come to the right place. We will provide clear answers so you can make a sound decision on which form of coverage is right for you.